On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Dr. Robert Pasken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And Indiana is pushing me away from Solaris. If I wanted the poorly thought
> out and unstable crap that comes the linux mindset I would just go with
> linux. I am looking for something that is well thought out and stable

Indiana is a prototype at this stage. Solaris is the same it always
has been, and the current release will be supported for a very long
time.

If you want to influence the direction of the project; constructive
criticism is appreciated.

In other woods, if you have specific issues, please bring them up.
Otherwise, I'm not certain how your problems can be resolved.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"To err is human -- and to blame it on a computer is even more so." -
Robert Orben