Obviously yes.

Suppose you're using GRUB.

1) backup your menu.lst
2) boot box with solaris from cd or network
3) Edit disk, assign the linux space to SOLARIS partition.
   Or, you could delete the linux partition under Windows, leave it
un-partitioned.
4) install solaris on that partition.

[installing solaris...]
[reboot]

If windows comes up on grub menu, then enjoy it.
If not, edit your /boot/grub/menu.lst, add Windows part in, which is
most likely:
title Windows
  root (hd0,0)
  chainloader +1

Be careful to assign the space, otherwise you may destroy the data in
Windows.

-Halton