On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Curt Rebelein, Junior wrote:

... snip ....
>> From: ian
>>
>> Does the board have a 64-bit PCI-X slot?
>>
>> Ian
>
> It does not. I have read favorable reviews about running the
> AOC-SAT2-MV8 in a 32-bit slot however. I realize that I will not get
> maximum performance by doing this but I don't think that I have a
> 64-bit option due to budget constraints.

I have seen people saying that this card worked in a 32-bit slot while
others have said it would not.  Given a chance to pick a new
motherboard, I'd recommend you use a board with a 64-bit PCI-X slot.

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Apr 2005 to Mar 2007
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/ogb/ogb_2005-2007/