Folks,

We need a hardware RAID 5 card supported by Open Solaris and/or (preferably)
Solaris 10 that performs well. Previously we were using 3ware 9550SXU-4LP, but
found that the device drivers won't be out until Q3 - Q4 time frame for Open
Solaris. We have a Supermicro X7DBU MOBO *1, and wanted a recommendation for a
SATA RAID 5 card. Also wondered if it's possible to port the Linux over to
Solaris, or if anyone had done this already and could share? Are Open Solaris
device drivers compatible with commercial Solaris 10?

Thanks,
OSC

*1 http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon1333/5000P/X7DBU.cfm

--