Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> andrew wrote:
>
>> Given that Nevada already has mouse and video drivers for VMware, it would
>> seem logical to add the equivalent drivers for VirtualBox to Nevada. It
>> would also be nice to have them in Indiana as well.
>>
>> Is this in the pipeline?
>>

> Not yet, because no one has asked us for it.    I don't know of any
> reason why not, but would have to ask the VirtualBox guys.

   The vboxguest kernel module for Solaris is GPL licensed and can't be
   included till it is changed. It appears that vboxguest is needed for the
   X11 and mouse drivers to work.

   I recently checked out the OSE SVN tree and managed to build the
   guest additions after a little munging around. However the vboxguest
   driver refused to attach in an Indiana RC3 guest and not much clue
   was available from logs. All relevant driver_aliases and name_to_major
   entries seemed ok. DTrace does not work inside VirtualBox and I have
   not yet done any printf-style debugging. I have not yet tried with an
   SXDE guest as well.

Regards,
Moinak.