heather valentine wrote:
> hi
>
> i just felt like venting out here
>
> i would first like to say some of you have been helpful.
> Yet some of you are ignorant,Self centered  and unfriendly.
>

> i would like a little help here
> getting my Solaris 10 (((NOT BELENIX))

This is an OpenSolaris discussion list, not a Solaris 10 help desk.

We were very helpful to you over on the help list, your questions were
answered and the correct documentation links posted.
> to read my ONE NTFS Drive (Properly)
> So i can move those files to my SATA UFS Formatted Drives.

The easiest way would be to use a FAT32 filesystem as an intermediate
store, or simply zip up the contents of the NTFS drive.

Ian.