Hello,
my ethernet and wireless kart are not suported (Broadcom BCM4401-B0 100Base-TX
and BCM4312 802.11a/b/g),
and to get it working, I tried to compile the ndiswrapper to import the windows
drivers.
I got an error message that gcc is not found.
So I tried to find a gcc package to download it from a other pc and then copy
it with usbstick to my opensolaris laptop.
But I didn't found such a package !
The only way to install gcc is to have a internet connection on the target pc.
I hope I'm not right!

I want to spread solaris in our comapany and it would not be persuading if I
don't even get my own laptop to run opensolaris.

thx,
Haluk Durmus