Aubrey Li 写道:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Haluk Durmus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> my ethernet and wireless kart are not suported (Broadcom BCM4401-B0
>> 100Base-TX and BCM4312 802.11a/b/g),
>> and to get it working, I tried to compile the ndiswrapper to import the
>> windows drivers.
>> I got an error message that gcc is not found.
>> So I tried to find a gcc package to download it from a other pc and then
>> copy it with usbstick to my opensolaris laptop.
>> But I didn't found such a package !
>> The only way to install gcc is to have a internet connection on the target
>> pc.
>> I hope I'm not right!
>>

> http://blastwave.network.com/csw/unstable/i386/5.11/
> ndiswrapper is for linux, I don't think you are on the right way.
>
> -Aubrey

BCM4312 reported work before, you can download XP driver here to try it out:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/laptop/wireless/ndis/
Which OS build are you running? Haluk. I just know that only Indiana
hasn't gcc.
Another solution is to use usbstick copy bcm4401 driver to your laptop,
then you can access internet for gcc package install. :-)

- Michael