> You may want to be aware of the fact that sudo is
> being integrated.
> PSARC/2008/370 sudo was closed-approved on June 18th,
> 2008.
>
> You may now stop unfairly accusing sun of "NIH
> syndrome."

Thank you for the permission, but I will stop accusing Sun of the "NIH
sindrome" when they stop reinventing the wheel.  To be concrete, in this
particular case, that will be when Sun drops RBAC and pfexec in favor of sudo,
which is almost guaranteed to never happen.

I take exception to the fact that just because the sudo developer isn't part of
the Sun organization, some engineer or engineers at Sun believe he/they know
better and go on on their own tangent.

Remember UNIX wars, or were you too young back then?