Hi all,

I was using build 91 and upgraded it to b93.
My problem now is when I try to launch any java application it get's extremely
slow/hangs in some cases.

For example, in my environment I have X4200's and using the Java Remote Console
it downloads and apparently runs ... between executing and showing anything is
at last 5 minutes.

Using NetBeans it a little bit faster but I'm unable to select anything at all
due to the slowness of it ...

This is as well for Visual Paradigm UML and for Sun Shared Shell ...

This is different from this thread
ttp://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=67024&tstart=0

So, has anyone notice any problem similar to this?

Best Regards
Ether.pt