Ether.pt wrote:
> Well...
>
> I went to the easy workaround/solution.
>
> Downloaded jdk1.6.0_07 and define it as the working one ... everything is ok
> now :D

I went for the convoluted workaround / solution.  I installed WinXP in a
VM under VirtualBox, and run it in there ... works fine.  (I did have
other reasons.)  I do like VirtualBox, the only thing that seems to have
phased it is sharing a directory full of nasties like sockets and fifo's
(like /tmp and my home directory).

Rob

--
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England