Ian Collins wrote:
> Matthew Snyder wrote:
>> A little off topic, but I figure you guys use the site and I see Dennis
>> around here often, so..
>>
>> Anyone know whats up with blastwave.org? the notice sounds legal;
>> probably means no official updates right now. Anyone know anything?
>>
>> I hope all is ok DC
>>
> genunix.org has gone down with it.  Not good.

genunix.org is still available if you use the real IP address, not the
new ones the blastwave nameservers started publishing today.   (My DNS
server is fortunate to still have the old ones cached, but I'm sure that
won't last long.)

http://204.152.191.100/

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]