On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Chris Mahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Al Hopper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> No need to panic.  The site is not changing.  The only issue is that
>> the top level domain record now points to the wrong name-servers
>> (ns?.blastwave.org).
>
> I hear you. On the other hand, a community-held recent backup would be a
> good thing.

I already maintain backups:

a) on other genunix machines on different disk drives
b) at Logical
c) on a well connected site provided by Joyent.com (thanks to Ben
Rockwood and Joyent.com)

> It's called disaster recovery, and I think, in light of what's going on, it
> would be useful to think about that.

Thanks for explaining that!  :)   :)
But seriously, if maintaining another set of backups makes you happy,
by all means feel free to do so and let me know what your ongoing
backup schedule is and the reliability we can expect of your backup
systems etc.

Regards,

--
Al Hopper Logical Approach Inc,Plano,TX [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Voice: 972.379.2133 Timezone: US CDT