Norm Jacobs wrote:
> weknox wrote:
>
>> After much trial and error I have a printer that works on opensolaris
>> snv_98, an amd_64.
>>
>> There are a few problems that show up, however.
>>
>> 1.  The "add printer queue" pop-up keeps multiplying.  There are now about
>> 15 instances that show up when I boot up the machine.  Manageable now but,
>> yikes, what a problem in the future if it keeps growing.
>>

> This is fixed in build 99 or 100.  The desktop integration for the print
> management tools move around some and we ended up with two autostart
> files for the ospm for a build or two.
   For build 98 only, the duplicate desktop file that causes 2 copies of
ospm-applet running.
This is fixed in b99. Having 2 copies running does not cause 15 Add
Queue Dialog to pop up.
Are the pre-filled queue information the same for all or do they refer
to different pinters?
We have integrated into snv97 to create queues for network printers in
the background.
So Add Queue Dialog only popup if these are local printers, do you have
7 or more local USB printers
connected to your machine? (May sounds silly I asked never the less :)

-Ghee