>> This is fixed in build 99 or 100. The desktop integration for the print
>> management tools move around some and we ended up with two autostart
>> files for the ospm for a build or two. You can remove
>> /usr/share/gnome/autostart/ospm-applet.desktop to fix this.
Will you be able to delete a printer completely and have the /etc/lp and the
/var/lp look the same before the printer was added like when the os was first
initial_install, I now have to create a backup of a virgin lp environment in
under do regression testing of regular lp and USB printers and restart the
lpsched and lpd processes.