Hello Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade my Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 using Live Upgrade method. On
Solaris 8 server I have NFS mounted the DVD image for Solaris 10.

I have installed SUNWlur and SUNWluu package but I am not able to see SUNWlucfg
package on the image.

Solaris8#ls -ld /network/Sol10OS/Solaris_10/Product/SUNWlucfg
/jumpstart/Sol10OS/Solaris_10/Product/SUNWlucfg: No such file or directory

Solaris8#more /network/Sol10OS/Solaris_10/Product/SUNWsolnm/reloc/etc/release
                       Solaris 10 11/06 s10s_u3wos_10 SPARC
           Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 14 November 2006

Can anyone please let me know where I can find SUNWlucfg package?

Warm Regards
Mendon