On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jim Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Martin Bochnig wrote:
> >
> > Hey! This sounds great. Sounds like I can take down my hungry Blade
> > 2000 and Ultra 20 and rather work from a green Blade-Hundred to access
> > your build servers (?).
> > Electricity bills *are* a problem nowadays.
> > Do contributors like me qualify for this?
> >
> > My CA id is # CA 0335
>
> Yes. Go for it.
>
> Cheers,
> Jim
>
> --
> Jim Walker, http://blogs.sun.com/jwalker
> Sun Microsystems, Software, Solaris QE
> x77744, 500 Eldorado Blvd, Broomfield CO 80021

Perfect.  Slight suggestion (I'm trying it out right now with an ON build
for a bugfix I've taken far too long to get taken care of) -- if DNS isn't
going to be used, could at least /etc/host entries be entered for certain
opensolaris servers (at least hg.opensolaris.org)? Since many projects are
hosting their code there, it'd make it slightly easier (I'm sure most can
workaround it, but I'm all for least surprise) for pulling the code over to
build.