Forgive me for the potentially stupid question below, but:

About month ago I submitted a bug on bugs.opensolaris.org (6780852).

I received an email from the 'bug' system advising me that the
engineer was requesting more data.

So, onto the question - How exactly am I suposed to edit, add to, or
respond?  I've gone to the bugs.opensolaris.org site, searched for the
bug (http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6780852).  But I
cannot find any way to edit/change or do anything else with it, other
than gaze upon it's bleakness.

Someone want to toss me a clue?

--
Happy cheese in fear                 | Jon Trulson
against oppressor, rebel!            | mailto:j...@radscan.com