it is never the benchmarker's job to apologized for the inadequatices of the benchmarked products.

now I will give to the point that they compared apples and oranges, at the level of detail we understand, but as the market/marketing seems to imply the products are competitive and comparable...

many products in the market today do not meet the market/marketing expectations

rich