This isn't spam, this is a legitimate recommendation from a real user.

ISBN 13: 978-0470385487

I think it is important enough for me to say on the ML that this is a
great book for anyone who is new to Opensolaris. Whether you know Unix
systems or not, this will be a very useful book for you to have if you
are getting to learn Opensolaris. It has both breadth and depth,
extensive topic cross-referencing, and very little technical error.

It doesn't cover every conceivable topic. It is a great primary
resource, backed by the official Sun docs and the #opensolaris
Freenode channel. With these three sources of info, along with the
INTERNET, you can pick up on Opensolaris quickly.

To go through everything I like about this book would be exhausting.
Protip: At least go to Amazon and look up the table of contents, and
see what it covers. Also, I think opensolaris.{org|com} has a link to
samples from several chapters. Check it out.

Now to see if Apress' book coming in April can even TOUCH this...
Apress is a hit-or-miss; I have pretty high respect for Wiley right
now.

--
Luke L.