On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Martin Bochnig <mar...@martux.org> wrote:

> yes: Tom Riddle and Brian (and Guy) are resuming work.
> See the ppc-dev list.

Interesting, I am subscribed to powerpc-discuss, but these things are
not there. Neither they are in mailman archive. Jive forum does have
them, nonetheless... Intriguing...

> But whatever they do: In any case it is not going to be a LiveCD/DVD
> distro very soon. So at least the subject is not entirely correct.
> Anyway, I think it is good that Ken put Polaris into the list, so I
> didn't object to it. I think most think like this.

Oh, yeah. It is a good thing. Especially bearing in mind upcoming
acquisition (oops, shouldn't have said that, sorry, couldn't help it)
;-D

--
Regards,
        Cyril