Basically, U20 is supported and should work fine -- and it does, we have lots of them. You should probably boot solaris with -kdv flags and take a look at kmdb output

aric wrote:
I am having lots of problems with my machine. Yesterday I had a crash (black
screen) and afterward it would load the nge0 interface in either BE (posted to
network). Unable to resolve this issue, I decided to do a clean install using
snv_110. Prior to doing this I sent my zpool to an external disk and exported
it. This was on snv_109.

I ran a clean install of snv_110 using zfs (was UFS) on the first of two internal drives. I did not mirror it. The installation appeared to have completed without problem. Upon boot I get what appears to be a panic message (on screen only 1s) then a syncing filesystems and reboot. Again and again.
How can I figure out what is going on? I desperately need the machine to be
working now. Any suggestions??

thanks