On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Lurie <y...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>> ***   before you argue with moinak, be sure that you
>> have taken the time to read his blog.   ***
>
> As you have probably noticed from my messages, I never try to argue with
> anyone, I'm merely carrying a discussion in which I express my opinion and I
> don't make anyone "clueless", "you must be joking", "ridiculous", and so on,
> as apparently some people here like to do, there's a big difference.

I don't make anybody clueless. But everybody who hasn't read Moinak's
blog and website and gates _is_ (or makes himself) clueless.
That's all I wanted to express.

It was a pointer, not an attack. That's why I said "hi" and "regards".
Maybe I should have sent this in a private msg. I'm sorry, it wasn't
meant as personal attack. SORRY.

Also: In my native language the translation for "arguing" is not all
that negative. It means "pro-active discussion full of all the _real_
arguments". And since your messages to Moinak contained a number of
weak arguments (here we have it again: "argument", not something
negative but simply raw facts  /  and "weak argument" stands for
"argument which in reality isn't any, because things are not explained
in a logic and verbose manner" The first time I heard the term "weak
argument" was when I studied for the GMAT, just for fun, in my spare
time, to improve my ability to process data, it was lots of fun,
recommended).

Also, I cannot know when you joined our community and subscribed to
this and other lists. In such a case my default action is, to be
"verbose for redundancy". We all don't know us well enough. I hope
there will be another summit where we can drink beer and Vodka.

:-))

Regards,
%martin