> Is HP-UX 11i bundled with HP Virtual Server
> Environment

It would be the other way around, but I don't remember seeing it on the DVDs;
normally when one performs an HP-UX install, it will be years before another
install is performed.

>From hp's web pages, it appears that VSE is a product which requires a paid
>license; there is a 90 day trial version available for download.

> and HP Serviceguard the same thing as
> what WPAR's are on AIX 6 and what Zones / N1 Grid
> Containers are on Solaris? What are the similarities
> and difference between them?

I don't know squat about IBM's virtualization technology, but VSE is nothing
like containers and zones, and very much like XEN, conceptually.

Anyways, why don't you explore VSE, and make comparisons to Solaris zones &
containers for yourself:

http://docs.hp.com/en/T2767-90180/ch01s07.html?btnNext=next%A0%BB