This is the bug warned about in the announcement of build 112 that causes
the window manager to not be started on systems with Nvidia graphics - see
the announcement for the details and the workaround:
  http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=100310&tstart=0

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com