I am still seeing issues with VirtualBox 2.2.2 and nwam.

I reverted to doing the following:

1) add "e1000g0 static x.x.x.x/24" to /etc/nwam/llp
2) add "x.x.x.1" to /etc/defaultrouter
3) cp /etc/nsswitch.dns /etc/nsswitch.conf
4) add "name server ip" tpo /etc/resolv.conf

pfexec restart nwam
pfexec restart routing-setup

I don't have time to troubleshoot right now, back to work for me.

Running OS 2008.11, waiting for 2009.06 to hit release!

Thanks
Paul