Guest OS is OpenSolaris 2009.06 on VirtualBox 2.2.4 on Opensolaris snv_114 host.

After the text login prompts, The following error is displayed:
svc.startd[7]: system/avahi-bridge-dsd:default failed fatally: transitioned to
maintenance
(see 'svcs -xv' for details)

The avahi-bridge-dsd log shows a timeout failure. I have seen this before on
earlier versions. The manifest sets the startup/timer_seconds to 30. I
increased it to 60. I believe this fixed it before but not this time. Any
ideas. I would like to be able to run OpenSolaris on a virtual host to learn
the differences between it and SXCE.

--ron