Then I think the Java-Gnome Theme, as it appears in Solaris 10, should be
included in both Indiana and SXCE (I realize it basically is in SXCE already)...

Can anyone tell me where this could be downloaded from?  It's just a more
professional appearance... Then again, I don't think CDE should ever have been
deprecated and should have been continued at least as a more minimalistic
window-management option (just like some Linux distributions come with packages
for multiple window managers, and Sol 10 always let you choose between JDS or
CDE).

corey.zelin...@fowlercomputer.com