Discuss......

     I've installed 2009.06 and 'updated' to the dev (B117) repo..
Everything works except sound in the browser for flash.  Anyone come across
this issue?  I got to get this to work, so I can get off of Linux.  ( I have
to be able to play the Thomas the Tank Engine Videos for my son on the
Computer..)

   I'm not having a lot of success googling..  I guess I can try binging...
( is that the term for searching with Bing?).

Any pointers would be appreciated....

Gracias..

Chad

Oh.  BTW.  I've installed the Codeina MP3 fluendo stuff.  Should I install
the $28 all you need package?  I don't mind paying for it if it's going to
give me what I need.  Plus they need all the support they can get.

--
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named