Chad Kellerman wrote:

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:54 PM, John Martin <john.m.mar...@sun.com <mailto:john.m.mar...@sun.com>> wrote:

    Chad Kellerman wrote:

        Discuss......

            I've installed 2009.06 and 'updated' to the dev (B117)
        repo..  Everything works except sound in the browser for
        flash.  Anyone come across this issue?  I got to get this to
        work, so I can get off of Linux.  ( I have to be able to play
        the Thomas the Tank Engine Videos for my son on the Computer..)

    Is is just no sound from just Flash Player or no sound at all?

This is strictly Flash....  Playback from everything else works fine..
Are you using your own shockwave/flash player plugin or the one bundled
in b117?

To verify, go to:

  http://www.thomasandfriends.com/usa/videos.asp

right click in the video window and choose "About flash ...".
Does it say you have 10,0,22,87?

[You can also do this by typing "about:plugs" in the browser].