Hi Sean,

I think I just shot myself in the foot.

r...@bs-dsvr28-s:~# zlogin zone1 "pkg list -v SUNWipkg"
FMRI                                                             STATE      UFIX
pkg:/sunwi...@0.5.11,5.11-0.111:20090508T161015Z                 installed  ----
pkg:/sunwi...@0.5.11,5.11-0.101:20081119T223449Z                 installed  u---
r...@bs-dsvr28-s:~# zlogin zone1
[Connected to zone 'zone1' pts/5]
Last login: Thu Jul 23 18:32:20 on pts/3
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.11      snv_101b        November 2008
r...@zone1:~# pkg uninstall pkg:/sunwi...@0.5.11,5.11-0.101:20081119T223449Z
PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Removal Phase                                190/190
PHASE                                          ITEMS
Reading Existing Index                           9/9
Indexing Packages                                1/1
r...@zone1:~# pkg list -v SUNWipkg
-bash: /usr/bin/pkg: No such file or directory

This zone was cloned from an snv_101 system, and attached with a -u
At least I see the problem, and I can repeat the proceedure, but do you have
any idea what I can/should have done.

Thanks
John