Version 1.0.1 is old, and I have had problems running some things with it.
Specifically, Google Picasa. I do now have Picasa working with version 1.1.7 of
Wine which I found here in case it helps anyone:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpkgopensolaris/files/

I have wanted to get some kind of Picasa/Wine combo package created for
OpenSolaris in IPS, but I'm just totally out of my depth with it all. If
someone had the skills though I think it would be a good move though, because
since OpenSolaris doesn't come with F-Spot or any other photo library software,
and Picasa works really well, I think it would fill a big gap in a desktop
user's requirements.

Matt