It sounds like something I'll probably buy when I get my OpenSolaris Toshiba
laptop, as it's worthwhile to have a "supported" version and the money is going
to a good cause. But I have a few questions:

Can you buy a "hard copy" of the software, like a CD-Version, or is it download
only? And if it's download only, how many times are you allowed to download it
after you buy it? What if I accidentally destroy my zpool and brick my system
and need to re-install OpenSolaris? Will I be able to re-install Bordeaux for
free or will I have to buy it again?