Husam Senussi wrote:
For Ion graphics, yes.  This driver was delivered to b124.

The latest branch I manage to find is 123b is there anyway I can move up to 124b, os wouldn't be enough for just to idownload nvidia driver from there website and install it.
Downloading from the NVIDIA web site is fine if you don't need Sun enhancements
such as xVM dom0, fast reboot, MSI support, ...

You can either wait for b124 or grab the SYSV package format at:

 http://home.comcast.net/~jdmartin99/NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-185.18.36-xVM.run

If you use this image, when b124 is available this image should be uninstalled
and the IPS format reinstalled:

 # pkgrm NVDAgraphicsr NVDAgraphics
 # pkg install NVDAgraphics