HI i just started using open solaris. I really like it, i have no clue how to
use it but hey. So to the point everytime i open the terminal i was in the
account i created not the root. So i thought i could logout and then onto
root...haha now im stuck in the text console.(where it says "-bash-3.2$") I
need help getting back to the visual desktop thing....

So I don't know anything save some basic C++ I took in collage and a little
common sense.... any help would be appreciated

joe