imagine a situation where several GBs of data(docs,pdfs,songs, videos) exist in
home directory because of all the data created and/or downloaded (using
internet obviously). All the apps that I installed using package manager also
exist in the same partition as home directory. Home dir also exists in the same
partition as
open solaris installation partition. So, now think the partition is full. I
don't have permissions to create directory anywhere except my home dir. What
the Open solaris will do?