Solaris, Mac OS, and Windows all are multiuser and offer filesystem permissions
which is what you seem to have a problem with.  Windows and Mac OS error on the
side of being to permissive, and you'll be hard pressed to convince anyone here
that Solaris should follow that path.  I would argue that "all of my data goes
under my directory" is more intuitive to novice users than "I can dump junk
anywhere I want, oh where did I store that file?" is.  The majority of the
users you discuss don't even USE directories in my experience.  Everything gets
dumped in the same directory.

You're set in your ways, and rather than learn a different (arguably superior)
system, you would rather that system conform to you.  OpenSolaris and really
any Unix isn't the system for you I'm afraid.