Joerg Schilling wrote:
> I have the impression that since about a year, when the transition
> to the new X server happened, many bugs have been introduced but never
> fixed.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The transition from Xsun to Xorg on x86 happened 5 years ago.   Since
then we've made a number of Xorg version upgrades and many bug fixes,
as you can see on the changelogs we post:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+x_win/changelogs

I'm sorry if you have bugs that haven't been fixed, but our engineers
work off bug reports submitted through bugs.opensolaris.org with enough
detail to reproduce, not e-mails to opensolaris-discuss.

(For instance, "X61" is a bit unclear - are you referring to a Thinkpad
 laptop model or some other device?)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com