Greetings Erik,

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:55:56 +0100, Erik Trimble wrote:

Aside from the sporadic download issues, exactly what else seems wrong with ips?

First sorry for my English.

I miss some options when (un)install packege(s) like these:

-f
--force                             Force the (un)install of a package.

-F
--fetch-only Only fetch packages, do not build, upgrade or install anything.

-R
--upward-recursive Act on all those packages required by the given packages as well.

How can I uninstall for example Firefox and only the Firefox?

Have a nice day!
--
Üdvözlettel,
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/