pkg(5) seems to use a set of actions to define what and how to do
things, and they seem to be similar to plugins in that you just drop
the action file in a directory and things work.
check http://opensolaris.org/sc/src/pkg/gate/src/modules/actions/
does the plugin list get updated every action that is taken? cant i
install a package that delivers an action and set a have a package
depend on that one?
is there any predefined order in whch those actions run?

nacho

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Shawn Walker <swal...@opensolaris.org> wrote:
> UNIX admin wrote:
>>>
>>> The full list of publication tools are: