ken mays wrote:
> Although OSOL 2010.03 is still a few months away, we are starting to get down
> to some of the main features we may see in the final product release.
> We are still a week away from OSOL SNV_130. So time to jot down the notes on
> what we'd like to see and improvements Sun needs to make before they 'nail
> the coffin' shut.

For most consolidations, code freeze for snv_130 was a week ago, and the final
packages (after respins for any issues found in QA over the last week) were due
a few hours ago.   We're mostly in feature freeze now for 2010.03, so there's
room for RFE's and smaller things, but no more major upgrades or projects until
after 2010.03 for most of the OS.   (Things like IPS outside the main
consolidations operate on different schedules, and have a later freeze.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com