> Significant portion of softwares in use at large
> software installations
> for high-traffic providers such as Google are written
> in Python.

Something else just occurred to me: since Google does it, why don't we go and
tell the ZFS team to ditch C, and simply migrate it all to Python?

If Google is doing it, THEN IT'S THE WAY TO GO! No ifs, buts, or maybes.

I personally would pay for the plane ticket, lodging, and any other expenses
just so I can be there to see Jeff Bonwick's face when that suggestion is made.