andrew wrote:
> So OpenSolaris 2010.02 will not even support printing out of the box, I now
> need to download and install several meg of packages just to print?

Of course 2010.03 will support printing - is your problem a printer not
supported by the included CUPS drivers?

> We've had 3 releases of OpenSolaris already and we've still got 2 copies of
> all the packages on the live CD,

We've never had 2 copies of all the packages on the live CD - why do you think
there are?

> And where can I find a list of stuff that has been jettisoned for 2010.02
> since there is obviously no way to get them put back in.

install-discuss and/or indiana-discuss would be the place to ask about what's on
or off the LiveCD.   The list is changing build to build as work is done, so
that would be where discussions about adding things back may be most productive.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com