> I really need to get on with my honours project -
> which is on Solaris Zones btw. Instead I've spent the
> past day filing nice new bugs in OpenSolaris. I guess
> that's the price I pay for being on the bleeding
> edge. ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Andrew.

My take is, thanks to AlanC's info in a separate thread, Build_130 began the
code free process (for os2010.03), which, I take to mean that everyone would
try to squeeze his/her code in to meet the deadline.  Sacrifices in code
quality are understandably unavoidable (probably an understatement for those
who are experiencing the problems), but, as we all know, one of the most unique
advantages of OpenSolaris, à la ZFS/IPS, is that we can effortlessly go back to
previous build(s).

I consider myself very fortunate b/c I couldn't even image-update to 130 (from
129).  But I am looking forward to 131.  Build_130 is a pre-alpha, 131 should
at least have an alpha quality.   Fingers crossed.  :-)