The OS2010.03 LiveCD is supposed to be released in 03, 2010.  As such, the
"final" RC should be out by the end of February (& based on the previous
releases, the "official" release will be binary-identical to the final RC).

However, based on what I read and from my own experiences (it won't even boot
on several of my machines), build_131 is not even an alpha quality.  I don't
know if any entity can transform a distro, as complicated as Solaris, from a
pre-alpha to a ready-to-ship shape in just over a month, especially now that
the air is so thick with turmoil and uncertainties?

My biggest concern is, if OS2010.03 does not dramatically improve its
acceptance/acceptability over previous releases, it will very likely go the way
of SXCE.

Or perhaps this matter has already been decided?

After the OS2008.11 release, I sent several disks to a former colleague from my
Exxon days who is now a professor at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China
(上海交通大学).  Several months later, he returned with the comment that none of his
students would be interested, because it does not have "QQ".  I posted an RFE
bug report, no reply was received.  At that time, I thought it was too late to
push for its inclusion in OS0906 (as if my effort would have made any
difference).  Again, it is probably too late to talk about it now, but
considering all the problems that we are still having, why should I even bother?