I know lots of folks use an opensolaris host as a NAS.  I wondered what
software people use make the osol host a central backup server.

Looking thru the many packages shown by pkg manager... I didn't notice
pkgs that appear to be devoted to backup across a network.

Are there no native tools for that sort of thing?

If not, what are people compiling on the osol servers to manage
backups across a network?

I know about bacula... and of course rsync can be used that way, but
so easily with windows hosts.

I'm wondering what is out there for osol that can work as a network
backup central application.