Wow 34 veiws and nobody has anything to say to fix this issue? I am typing this
from my SXCE b130 install in virtual box on my Macbook Pro. It runs like a
champ and I acan install all the packages I want with pkgadd. Still I cannot
get my b133 opensolaris install to update or add any significantly sized
packages, yes blueprint theme installed in about 20 minutes, but studio 12, net
beans and java all had to be installed with pfexec the old fashioned way. So
much or IPS. I love and fully appreciate Ben Rockwoods thoughts on this also if
you have not read http://www.cuddletech.com/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=1115

good read and comments.

I thought some one would be of some type of help, but I guess when you say
something bad about someones project that does not work as advertised people
are afraid or too prideful to say "Yeah we have problems with IPS, but here is
a way to help make it work a little better". But here is not the place to get
that kind of help.

SX:CE I hope you come back.