I also use opensolaris to run Postfix with mirrored disk. I hope you all followed mirroring of rpool properly. It works really well on my 2009.06 opensolaris.

Ashish Nabira
Enterprise IT Architect

Sun Microsystems, Inc.
7th floor , Prestige Obelisk, Kasturba Rd
Bangalore, KN 560025 IN
Phone x89854/+91 8066930 854
Mobile +919845082183
Email ashish.nab...@sun.com