Hello Volker,
  Officially they published that they will continue to support Java,
OpenSolaris, NetBeans,Oracle and Independent Oracle UGs but reality is
completely different. They do notinteract with us (Leaders, at least) as Teresa
did all the time, they do not send *any*promotional material, some of UGs has
to have some money to pay for their meetingspaces, and they do not reply to
questions asked via mailing-lists (except developers thatdid it before and was
employed by SUN). I do not know how to explain this situationbut "ignoring" or
"not supporting UGs".
  By the way, it is nice to hear that you are alive :).

Uros