> The bad attitude of the official discussions here causes heise to snear.
> Sorry, it is in german:

I read German. The article is largely about Oracle's lack of openness. Nothing
in the article leads me to believe that people expressing on this forum their
unease resulting from Oracle's failure to communicate has harmed OpenSolaris.

When the Soviet Union existed, it was widely criticized for its lack of
openness and predilection for secrecy, compared to Western countries like the
US. Why should it be any different with corporations?

What we have here is a public relations fiasco. Part of the job of corporations
is to handle public relations. Oracle is failing at this task. You can't blame
the messenger, people posting on this forum, for that.